One pair sold, THREE pairs donated!
Sock Rocket is a Canadian sock company and social enterprise based in Calgary, Canada. We make original, colourful, funky socks, and at the same time we donate thousands of pairs of socks to those in need. We sell our socks and our sock of the month club subscriptions from Tofino to St John's, and from Tuktoyaktuk to Texas.
Over 100,000 pairs donated so far!
Join our Sock of the Month Club
You can be the proud owner of a brand new monthly sock subscription for the following amounts of Canadian currency
- Monthly: $15 (recurs monthly)
- 3 Months: $43 ($14 per pair)
- 6 Months: $84 ($14 per pair)
- 12 Months: $156 ($13 per pair)
- Monthly: $28 ($14 per pair)
- 3 Months: $81 ($14 per pair)
- 6 Months: $156 ($14 per pair)
- 12 Months: $288 ($12 per pair)
Every pair you receive means THREE pairs donated!
Be part of our sock club! Just follow these super complicated (sarcasm) 2 steps:
Pick your subscription length and the number of pairs you'd like to receive each month, then head on over to the virtual checkout counter.
Return to whatever you were doing 30 seconds ago and wait for awesome socks to show up at your door each month for you to unwrap and love.
Give The Gift Of Style
Or lack there of...
It goes without saying that membership in this exclusive club makes an excellent gift. Here are just a few examples of situations where a Sock Rocket subscription would fit nicely, see if they sound familiar:
- You're an employer who wants her/his employees to feel loved, while at the same time thinking, "My boss is super rad; what an awesome and forward-thinking workspace!"
- You're that human who always waits until the last minute to pick up a "whatever" for your family member's birthday and you're tired of the self-imposed shame. You need this.
- You've noticed that your significant other's socks are constantly full of holes, or worse, they have that familiar odor of an article that's seen better days.
- It's gift time for that human in your life whom you're not sure what to get. You know they love convenience and that they enjoy a modest compliment on their wearables.